Quality water systems are designed to provide your home with better tasting, purer drinking water, while also removing the various undesirable elements that may be present in hard water, including iron, calcium, sediment and rust. Quality water systems consist of two primary components. These components are the water conditioning system and the drinking water filtration system. These two systems in your home will not only improve your water, they will also improve your way of life!
Premium-Quality Drinking Water
In addition to the water conditioner, most families choose a drinking water system. These systems improve your water by reducing substances that cause your water to taste or smell bad, as well as removing contaminants that may be harmful to your family’s health.
Drinking water systems are installed at the point of use, which only purifies the water necessary for drinking and cooking. Water can be purified with a carbon filtration system or a reverse osmosis drinking water system. A RO drinking water system removes the most substances from your water, giving your family bottled-water quality water for only pennies a day!
In the Kitchen
- Purer, better tasting filtered drinking water at your tap eliminates the need for expensive bottled water from the store or delivered to your home
- Purified water improves the taste of juice, coffee and soup
- Ice cubes will be clearer and harder
- Dishes and china will sparkle, using less dish soap
- Clean coffee maker with no scale or build-up
- Save work scrubbing the kitchen sink, cutting boards and counter tops
In the Bathroom
- Soap will make great lather
- Conditioned water leaves your skin feeling smoother after showering, shaving and washing
- Hair will be softer and more manageable
- Reduces soap scum and residue buildup on showers, tubs and sinks
- Saves you time and money by reducing scrubbing time in the bathroom and reducing soap, shampoo and bathroom cleaner usage by nearly 50%
Plumbing and Appliances
- Increases water heater efficiency by almost 30%*, and extends the water heater life by many years
- Improves water flow and pressure by eliminating calcium buildup in pipes
- Reduce mineral stains and odors on clothing and on plumbing fixtures
- Clothes and linens are cleaner, brighter, softer and last longer •Adds life to dishwashers and washing machines
- Cut down on laundry detergent and fabric softener use by 50%*, saving you money