HIGH QUALITY WATER
Advanced multi-stage reverse osmosis filtration system Exclusive quick change filter design
Simply Water. . . clear and refreshing, filtered from ordinary tap water. By utilizing a self cleansing technology, Water Factory Systems’ reverse osmosis drinking water systems ensure long lasting water quality. Public or private well supply, Water Factory Systems® technologies ensure only clear fresh water flows from your tap.
Advantages of the SQCTMRO System
- Easy installation beneath kitchen sink conveniently dispenses purified water for all healthy water-based cooking and consumption.
- Requires no electricity, powered by residential water line pressure.
- Adaptable for use with non air-gap decorative faucets to match any decorative style and function.
- Sanitary Quick Change System
- Safe, clean filter replacement eliminates handling filter media
- Pre and post filters as easy to change as a light bulb
- RO module equipped with quick-connect fittings for tool-free replacement
- Capable of providing RO filtered water to multiple locations:
- Kitchen and bar sinks, lavatory, hot-water dispensers and refrigerator/icemakers.
- NSF certified and listed for contaminant reduction
- Sanitary Quick Change filter cartridges for easy installation and service —no spills, no mess
- Separate prefilters increase sediment holding capacity and increase membrane protection
- 5 micron sediment filter
- Granular Activated Carbon Filter
- High Flux TFC RO Membrane
- Radial flow block carbon polishing filter for highest faucet output
- Patented stealth flow control for long life of reverse osmosis membrane
- Slim profile, space saving design
- System designed for both chlorinated and non- chlorinated municipal or well systems
- Conserves water, shutting down when storage tank is full. Automatically turns on to refill tank
- 1/4 turn sanitary quick-change filter designed for clean, easy cartridge changes. System design minimizes risk of injury and physical challenges associated with undersink appliance maintenance