The Sterilight Cobalt™ line of disinfection systems incorporate high-output UV lamp technology coupled with efficient axial flow reactors, to give you a compact footprint for easy installation.
WHAT MAKES THE COBALT GOOD FOR YOUR APPLICATION?
- Sterilume™ – HO UV lamps – feature an advanced proprietary coating allowing for consistent UV output over the entire life of the lamp, (9000 hours). High Output lamp technology allows you to treat high flow rates, in a more compact space
- 4-log (99.99%) destruction of bacteria, virus and protozoan cysts (Giardia lamblia and Cryptosporidium) at rated flow will keep your water safe to drink without adding chemicals
- Cobalt™ ICE controller provides constant output current and a universal power input (100-240V./50-60Hz.), as well as visually displaying remaining lamp life and total days of operation and in the monitored systems, % UV output. The controller will go into alarm if the lamp fails for any reason to notify you of the failure and keep your family safe.
- Sealed case on the controller helps to prevent damage from accidental water intrusion
- Stainless steel reactor provides long life and eliminates the possibility of degradation from exposure to high intensity UV light
- Compact design reduces installation time and takes less space
- Lamp can be changed without interrupting the water flow
WHY SHOULD I CONSIDER A MONITORED MODEL?
- If water quality is variable, a monitored system offers extra protection to ensure your water is safe
- Monitored systems have a true 254nm UV intensity monitor to warn you of any changes in water quality that may cause the water to become unsafe to drink
- A powered solenoid output allows a normally closed solenoid valve (sold separately) to be connected directly into the controller. This valve will stop the water flow when the intensity monitor indicates the water may be unsafe to drink.
- An optional Y – cable is available that allows a remote monitoring system to log UV data by tracking a 4-20mA output signal. All this is packaged in a new water-tight case and is fully CSA and CE compliant.