The Sterilight VIQUA line of disinfection systems incorporate high-output UV lamp technology coupled with efficient axial flow reactors, to give you a compact footprint for easy installation and use.
WHAT MAKES THE VIQUA GOOD FOR YOU?
- Sterilume™ – HO UV lamps – feature an advanced proprietary coating allowing for consistent UV output over the entire life of the lamp, (9000 hours). High Output lamp technology allows you to treat high flow rates, in a more compact space.
- 4-log (99.99%) destruction of bacteria, virus and protozoan cysts (Giardia lamblia and Cryptosporidium) at rated flow will keep your water safe to drink without adding chemicals.
- Controller provides constant output current and a universal power input (100-240V./50-60Hz.), as well as visually displaying remaining lamp life and total days of operation and in the monitored systems, the percent of UV output. The controller will go into alarm if the lamp fails for any reason to notify you of the failure.
- Sealed case on the controller helps to prevent damage from accidental water intrusion.
- Stainless steel reactor provides long life and eliminates the possibility of degradation from exposure to high intensity UV light.
- Compact design reduces installation time and takes less space.
- Lamp can be changed without interrupting the water flow.
The VIQUA VH410 is an 18 GPM system perfect for expansive homes or commercial applications. When installed as a home unit, the VH410 gives you peace of mind when cooking, brushing your teeth, showering or using your water in any way.
Lamp – Replace every 12 months – END-OF-LIFE TIMER: Counts down the days until annual lamp replacement.
Quartz Sleeve – Replace every 24 months or as needed
- Flow Rate: 18 Gallons Per Minute
- Application: Point-of-Entry
- Power: 100-240V 50-60Hz 60W N. American Plug
- Overall Dimensions: 23.5″ x 3.5″
- Inlet Dimensions: 3/4″ FPT and 1″ MPT
- Outlet Dimensions: 3/4″ FPT and 1″ MPT
VIQUA VH410 MANUAL