Premium-Quality Drinking Water
In addition to a water conditioner or softener, most families choose a drinking water system. These systems improve your water by reducing substances that cause your water to taste or smell bad, as well as removing contaminants that may be harmful to your family’s health.
Quality water systems consist of two primary components. These components are the water conditioning system and the drinking water filtration system. These two systems in your home will not only improve your water, they will also improve your way of life! Drinking water systems are installed at the point of use, which only purifies the water necessary for drinking and cooking. Water can be purified with a carbon filtration system or a reverse osmosis drinking water system.
Ultra Filtration & Reverse Osmosis
If you’re looking for a water filter that does more than the average pitcher, it’s time to consider an ultra filtration or reverse osmosis drinking water system. Never heard of reverse osmosis? That’s okay, most people haven’t. We want to make sure you understand how it can help you get cleaner, safer drinking water. We’re passionate about educating people about the benefits of clean water, and helping them choose the right system for their needs.
Ultra Filtration (bottled water quality), and Reverse Osmosis (RO) is the most effective and economical way to provide your family with high quality drinking water. Ultra Filtration is the same process that is used by bottled water companies and will give you results that you are familiar with. Reverse Osmosis is the process by which water is filtered at the molecular level. Water molecules are forced by your household water pressure through a semipermeable membrane. Harmful contaminants that have a higher atomic mass (such as pesticides and herbicides) are rinsed to the drain, while your high quality filtered water is stored in the holding tank.
- Premium Features, Economically Priced! Fast & Easy Maintenance! Quick connect disposable cartridges and membrane make for easy ‘Do-It-Yourself’ maintenance! With built in auto water shut-offs there is no need to turn off the water supply prior to maintenance. Traditional systems require the disinfection of the permanent housing canisters and involve more direct human contact, maintenance can take as much as an hour, and if not done properly can result in a contaminated system, defeating the purpose. Disposable cartridges change in seconds and are a safeguard against contamination!
Bottled Water Quality OR BETTER Right at Your Tap:
- Remove bad taste & odor such as those caused by chlorine & chloramines
- Remove impurities as small as an atom
- Perfect for drinking, cooking, juices, coffee, tea, ice cubes, pets & plants
- No lugging or storing heavy bottles
- A fraction of the cost of bottled water = SAVE $$$$$